Standby Power Industry Partners
Let’s face it — without the hard work of thousands of talented individuals around the country, the standby power industry wouldn’t exist. At National Power, we’re proud to count ourselves among those dedicated people.
Below, you’ll find links to just a few of the organizations and agencies that are part of our industry. Like us, they strive every day for excellence — whether that means electrical engineering or disaster relief. To learn more about standby power or emergency preparedness, check out these trusted associations.
Professional Organizations & Associations
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association
- NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems, 2010 Edition
- EGSA: Electrical Generating Systems Association — a trade association made up of nearly 500 companies in the US and around the world that design, manufacture, sell, distribute, rent, specify, service and use on-site power equipment
- IEEE: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
General Disaster Relief Information
- National Hurricane Center: Provides detailed location and forecasting of tropical storms and hurricanes
- American Red Cross: Helps prepare communities for emergencies and keep people safe
- FEMA: Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Institute for Business & Home Safety: A disaster-safety home and business tool
National Power is proud to work alongside other professional organizations and associations affiliated with standby power solutions in the US.