PowerSafe F Batteries
The PowerSafe F range of batteries is specifically designed for the telecommunication industry including central office, cellular, and microwave applications. They range from 840Ah to 1810Ah and provide excellent long duration discharges. The PowerSaf e F battery range consists of two models: FTA-P and FTC-P.
PowerSafe FTA-P models utilize proven flooded flat plate antimony technology, while the PowerSafe FTC-P models use proven flooded flat plate calcium technology.
All PowerSafe F batteries feature a multi-directional design of the post, so the cells are easily configurable in any orientation, with cells either perpendicular to the rack support rails to optimize footprint or parallel to enable easy maintenance while the system is online.
PowerSafe F batteries also employ EnerSys’ exclusive Slide-Lock post seal that allows for natural plate growth over time without degrading the seal and an innovative tongue and groove jar-to-cover seal to prevent leaks.
- Capacity from 840 Ah to 1810 Ah
- Flat plate construction
- Configurable plate for either optimal footprint or easy clean connectors
- Ideal for long duration float applications
- Individual posts to monitor individual cell performance
- Tongue-and-groove jar-to-cover seal
- Slide-Lock post seal design
- Available with either lead-calcium or lead-antimony grid alloy technology
- Flame retardant container and cover – UL94-VO