PowerSafe OPzS Batteries
Engineered with an optimized plate design, PowerSafe OPzS batteries feature an increased capacity exceeding the DIN standard. Additionally, the die cast tubular plate design with low antimony offers excellent cycling capabilities and a proven long life under float conditions. The pasted negative flat plate design provides the perfect balance for maximum performance.
The robust design of PowerSafe OPzS batteries makes them a perfect fit for your application. They have a wide range of capacity; feature die cast tubular positive plates, special micro porous separator materials and can be ordered with special vent caps which do not have to be removed for topping electrolyte levels or specific gravity measurements.
- Capacity from 217 to 3543 Ah
- 20 year service life at 20 degrees C
- 3 year topping interval
- Low maintenance
- Terminals – lead alloy leak-proof pole with brass insert designed to give minimum resistance and maximum current flow
- Fully insulated, solid copper inter-cell connectors allow for voltage measurements
- Compliant with both IEC 60896-11 and DIN 40736-1