Alpha Technologies AMPS80 HP
Introducing the Alpha Modular Power System 80HP (AMPS80 HP), Alpha’s high performance AC power system offering Telecom grade reliability, 94% efficiency and high power density. The AMPS80 HP features hot swappable 2.5kVA/ 2.0kW inverter modules and optional 1.8kW rectifier modules that are the building blocks of a highly reliable inverter system utilizing -48Vdc battery bus. Each inverter module can utilize either AC or DC sources or both, eliminating the need for a static transfer switch. Transfer between sources is 100% seamless.
Alpha’s system controller with integrated Ethernet/SNMP interface monitors and manages the complete system through a web based GUI and local LCD touch screen. The controller also features Email notification via TCP/IP, user definable alarms and data logging, flexible battery management features, and smart peripheral monitoring features.
The AMPS80 HP meets your current and future power needs by allowing you to purchase only the power modules you need for current needs while having ultimate flexibility to scale up or down, depending on future power needs. Front access and user friendly connections make the system easy to install, easy to service and easy to upgrade. Furthermore, Alpha’s hassle-free warranty and comprehensive support network for ordering spare modules make AMPS80 HP a smart and dependable investment decision.
- Innovative, modular inverter system for critical facilities and Telecom applications
- Single, dual and three phase configurations with up to 75kVA/60kW capacity
- ‘HP’ technology engineered to deliver high efficiency, high system reliability and low total cost of ownership
- 94% efficiency, 15 year design life and module MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) greater than 200,000 hours results in class-leading TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Intelligent system controller with integrated SNMP for local and remote management of AC power modules, optional rectifier modules, batteries and other peripherals
- Small footprint system offers up to 75kVA/60kW in a single 19″ box bay rack, freeing up valuable rack and floor space
- Optional 1.8kW rectifier modules convert the AMPS into a modular, standalone, high reliability UPS