Vertiv LMS 1000
Vertiv’s LMS1000 is the fieldproven industry standard, offering a complete remote monitoring solution with input/output (I/O) networking capability and a fully integrated Ethernet port.
Its low profile, extended temperature range and plug-in I/O cards make the LMS1000 well suited for smaller, outdoor applications. However the free-topology I/O networking capability allows the unit to monitor over 1,600 I/O points, making it ideal for larger sites.
- Alarm Mediation — built-in logic and timers allow you to use the LMS1000 as an alarm concentrator to filter out unwanted or nuisance alarms. You can also convert conventional relay alarms to SNMP traps, e-mail or TL1 autonomous messages.
- Battery Management — use digital temp sensors to detect battery thermal runaway, or use the high precision bipolar analog cards to detect high battery float current and/or voltage imbalance conditions.
- Capacity Management — set threshold alarms on plant capacity and critical branch distributions to prevent equipment outages as a result of poorly charged batteries or blown fuses. Notify by relay closure, modem report, pager, SNMP trap or TL1 autonomous message — all from the same device!
- Diagnostics — use alarm history data, event data, and channel statistics to reconstruct events leading up to outages.
- Energy Management — control rectifiers to match the on-line capacity to the actual load.
- Routine Engine Cycling — automatically routine engines on specific days and times.
- Power Metering — compute and store power consumption (kWh) data for branch distributions and commercial AC.
- Rectifier Sequencing — limit and/or delay rectifier turn-on for applications with limited standby engine capacity.
- Front access cabinets — provide easy access for future growth and service
- Modular design — allows for system expansion with the addition of expansion cabinets and expansion assemblies
- Flexible — environmentally hardened for use in uncontrolled and extended temperature environments; wide DC input range (20-60 VDC); 19-in. rack mounting
- Remote access — enables monitoring from central location via dial-up, Ethernet or RS232
- Alarm reporting — configurable to report to users via pagers, SNMP, TCP/IP, TL1/x.25, TL1/IP and e-mail
- Web pages — system can host its own user-configurable web page for all system information
- Open architecture — simple command line interface for integration into large scale NMS software
- Complies with industry standards — NEBS level 3 certified and UL Listed