Vertiv Netsure 721
The modular NetSure™ 721 power system with 3500 watt or 2000 watt rectifiers and 1500 watt DC to DC converters provides up to 4000 amps of current for -48 volt systems with up to 520 amps at +24 volts. The basic components of the power system include the NetSure Control Unit (NCU), module mounting shelf assemblies which house the rectifiers and converters, and a modular distribution cabinet.
The NetSure 721 power system contains a powerful, microprocessor-based control system capable of monitoring and controlling up to 60 rectifiers and converters. The NCU controller provides a full color LCD display, which can be activated at the touch of a keypad.
Each shelf can accommodate up to six plug’n’play rectifiers, which are controlled by the NCU. Additional shelves can be added as load requirements increase. The 2000 watt rectifiers and 1500 watt -48 VDC to +24 VDC converters are housed in shelves that occupy 1 RU. Each shelf accommodates rectifiers in all six positions and converters in three positions.
The NetSure 721 can be expanded to up to three distribution bays for a total capacity of 4000 amps and up to twelve distribution panels. Each NetSure 721 distribution cabinet is modular by row and position. Four distinct distribution cabinet sizes are available to accommodate from one to four distribution panels. This allows the system to be configured in relay racks of various heights for installation in low-profile sites or atop batteries or other equipment to make more effective use of floor space. Several distribution panels are available offering different combinations of distribution positions, low voltage disconnect and battery disconnect options.
Distribution device options include 1 amp to 300 amp bullet-style circuit breakers, 3 amp to 125 amp TPS-style fuses in plug-in bullet-style holders, 100 amp to 800 amp GJ/218 style circuit breakers, 70 amp to 250 amp TPL-B-style fuses and 70 amp to 600 amp TPH-style fuses. These devices can be configured for both -48 V load and battery disconnect and +24 V load (bullet devices only). A GMT fuse module is also available.
The NetSure 721 system is ideal for wireless, and wireline applications, including cell sites, MTSOs, small COs, datacenters, co-locations, huts, vaults and enclosures.
- High Efficiency — 96.5% efficient eSure™ rectifiers ensure optimized total cost of ownership
- Modular Design — simple to install and operate; allows incremental costeffective system growth
- Advanced Controller — offers battery management, site monitoring and configuration management
- Multiple AC Input Configurations – single or three phase input from 208 to 277/480 VAC
- Remote Access – Supports HTTPS with multiple browsers, network element management via Modbus or SNMP (v2 or v3)
- Dual Port Option – allows permanent Ethernet connection with DHCP and automatically converts the front access port to the default IP user access Ethernet port
- Front Accessible — allows for easy installation, additions and maintenance
- Safety Compliance — NEBS Level 3 certified; UL Listed to UL subject 1801