Upgrading Internet Infrastructure Nationwide
The more technology evolves, the more crucial our connections become. These days, even a brief internet outage can bring commerce communications to a halt, destroying the confidence of consumers. More than anyone, internet providers have to keep up with the growing demands of the modern world. Meeting increasing consumer needs requires regular upgrades to both hub and headend facilities. That’s where we come in.
Long-Term Solutions, Not Quick Fixes
At National Power, we know that providing the best service isn’t just about speed. It’s also about reliability. We have years of experience working with cable, broadband and wireless companies to strengthen their critical infrastructure nationwide. Why have we been so successful in this area? Because we fully understand the complexities faced by these types of service providers, and we support them by offering multi-pronged infrastructure upgrades, including:
- Turnkey building solutions to accommodate additional server rack space
- Upgraded power supply, increasing voltage from the utility company or changing from single-phase to three-phase power as needed
- Upsized AC panels to handle added devices
- Installation of DC power plants along with rectifiers and battery backup for N+1 to 2N redundancies at each location
- Upgraded HVAC units to accommodate increased building load
- New fire protection systems
- Technical advances involving fiber deep
And that’s just the beginning. The products and services that we offer our cable, broadband and wireless clients are extensive. We partner with several major manufacturers — including GE, Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power), Generac, EnerSys, Alpha, EastPenn, Eaton, AIRSYS and more — to give our clients access to the best equipment available and ensure a smooth, successful installation.
Most importantly, we believe that our job is never to sell you more than you need, but always deliver more than you expect.
Step into the Future with National Power Today
The industry is moving quickly, and we’re ready to help you stay on top of it. Get started now by contacting us at 800-790-1672.
National Power provides reliable upgrades and protection for critical cable, broadband and wireless infrastructure throughout the US.